Blog Archive

Sunday, November 03, 2013

Xx




Would you rather do the wrong thing and be happy? ....be happy but filled with terrible guilt in your stomach, like a bottomless pit of anxiety...but you're happy, at the happiest you could ever be.

Or would you do the right thing and be sad?... be sad and filled with immense depression, a feeling that you can't rid off from your veins...doing the right thing, at the worst and saddest point of your life that it could ever be.

Which person would YOU choose to be?


-

Been reading articles on the issue I'm facing now and most of the advices given is not to expect too much from it, to leave while I can. But I'm happy. I'm happy now, can I just taste temporary happiness and just suffer long-term with the memories that I had?

.......this is harder than i thought it would be

No comments:

Post a Comment