Blog Archive

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I never told you~



Been staring at this space of mine for quite awhile, picturing myself typing out every single happenings for the past few weeks that I've stopped updating. I know the last post ended off with a sad note and honestly I don't feel any better. Been awhile and I know I've make my stand . Definitely miss him a lot a lot a lot and so much more a lot to go because I don't know how much I've confess this to Alicia. Ultimately, this is my decision and I won't regret. It's prolly time to move on and he'll find his own happiness . I wish him well. 

---

my darling :)




Alicia 最疼我. ;")  I was really lonely and extremely sad one of the Saturday and out of desperation, I asked people whom I'm comfortable with to have dinner with me , definitely got rejected but I saw my light when this girl agree to accompany me. I was really touched at that point of time because she never ever rejected me whenever I ask her out even if it's the very last minute. Love this girl so much . And when I pour out to her my sorrows, she accompanied me home and stayed with me while I studied in my room. 有这个朋友真是没话说;') I swear she's the best to me.  So much love here okay !:D


So here it is , simply update on the significant part of my life that I wanna share :) It has always been a blessing with so much good friends around me especially bff , darlings and the bitches:)  Can't wait for the O's to be officially over to enjoy life and update frequently !  I promise :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess it's definitely not easy for you to bottle up such mentally and emotionally-loaded matters by yourself. It's good that you chose to pour everything out to someone who knows you inside out. You might think all odds are against you, however, I believe your best friend is the greatest comfort and gift that God can ever give you in life so cherish her (: One day, sadness will eventually subside and happiness will come knocking on your door. Be confident and never doubt yourself as it's gonna be your greatest flaw that will bring you down someday. Remember to stay strong in life, never give up. You're not a failure in disguise. Have you ever wonder you're successful just that you can't see it on your own? 'Success in disguise' There's indeed people out there caring for you just that you're not cognizant of. Lastly, in everything you do, stay cheerful and that's the key to happiness. (:

    ReplyDelete